Saturday, April 6, 2013

Communication

For the plethora of readers who enjoy this blog (sarcasm implied), I have a few updates to make. As you can see, there are some more interactive buttons now available at the bottom of the blog, and to the right near the top (subscribe to blog via email for one). Please feel free to use and pass along as you would like. In the past, I have been intentional about keeping my blog traffic to "the few, the proud" but have since decided to try to reach a broader audience.

To that end, you may be seeing themed posts, which you will be able to identify by a #labelhere in the name of the blog. The goal of this idea is to keep some continuity in themes, plus create interest from areas I have been blessed to have some knowledge or expertise. If you have additional suggestions on themes or areas you would like to see me post on, please let me know. There will also be non-themed posts, which will be indicated either by a #notheme or no hashtag within the post name. An example of such theme would be #devotionalinsights or #audiomixing, or if there is no theme, #notheme or left blank.

Additionally, the hope is there will be a greater level of consistency in the posting of blogs. I have not yet established what exactly that consistency will look like (whether 2x a week, or 1x every other week, etc.) so please check back as you are able. You may also feel free to keep me accountable within this goal as I want to be consistent in posting.

No comments:

Post a Comment